- Blogging and surfing other blogs and websites. One site leads to another, and another.
- Watching TV and movies. Last night I was sucked into watching a kung-fu movie about mah jong. You wouldn't think that mah jong could be so exciting, but it was smashing. And I have no idea how it's played or what any of those little tiles mean.
- Reading fiction. Murder mysteries, if I allow them into the house, will eat every spare moment as well as those I can't spare.
- Emailing a cheery message to my husband. That is so much more fun than my to-do list.
- Looking through catalogues. I love catalogues. Everything from Ikea to The Oriental Trading Company. I particularly like catalogues from The Learning Store and SchoolBox. I never buy anything, but I so enjoy looking at them.
Friday, April 28, 2006
RevGals Friday Five: The Joys of Procrastination
This week we reveal our favorite procrastination techniques: