Saturday, February 10, 2007

Whew, for the most part

My biopsy came back benign, but I still have to have surgery. I have something called atypical ductal hyperplasia and aypical lobular hyperplasia, which could cause havok in the future. The surgery is outpatient, but I'll be under anaesthesia. It's called a benign surgical biopsy. They'll look again at the tissue to make sure none of the cells have become cancerous, to be safe. Such a relief. Thanks to everyone who dropped by with good wishes and prayers,

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm sorry that you still have to have surgery, but I'm really glad to hear that it's simple outpatient surgery for a benign tissue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened upon your blog last week, was enjoying reading upwards through your past posts then wham, the biopsy news. I'm so very glad for you that it isn't the worst news.

    Hope the surgery goes well, will hold you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete