Friday, September 16, 2005

10 Things I Adore About My Husband

  1. He’s very sensual (Yes, sweetie, I know you’re reading this, and I still think you’re hot).

  2. He likes to play with our little girls and take them on outings.

  3. He knows how to cook.

  4. He talks baby talk to the cats.

  5. He takes the girls to get manicures and haircuts (I kid you not).

  6. He’s as obsessed with Monk and House as I am.

  7. He is more romantic than I am.

  8. He can’t pronounce “wicker”; he says “whisker” instead.

  9. He keeps surprising me.

  10. He takes his shirts to the cleaners so I don’t have to iron them.

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised by the small detail you listed yet the most important. Okay, so I will not pick on you anymore on how much negative stuff you write about me anymore. I love you blogging. You should keep up with it and print it out to show our kids when they get old.

    ReplyDelete