Saturday, April 04, 2009

I'm not just on the grid, I'm on the griddle

I have now discovered the joys of Twitter. It's like eating cotton candy while you walk around a fairground filled with noise and bright colors. You can follow celebrities on Twitter, which goes to show that just because you're rich and famous doesn't mean you don't waste a whole lot of time. I adore this. You can even follow Stephen Fry, which makes me happy. He's in Labuan Bajo right now, by the way, wherever that is, and has been bitten by mosquitoes. See? I and 375,824 think it is worthwhile following Mr. Fry to receive these exotic updates.

Twittering has also led me (via Rainn Wilson who is, like, such a riot) to this site about Sockington, the cat who blogs and twitters. Top that.

So while the rest of you are contemplating the resurrection, I'll be launching pithy nothings out into the vasty blackness. Given that no one is following me, it could be an exercise in futility. But I did figure out how to feed my twitters into my Facebook account,which has maybe 60 captive friends to appreciate my pith.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You sound happy & you're quite funny. That's got to be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete