1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?
I have a little datebook from the dollar store that I carry with me and usually forget to look at. I used to get the Franklin Covey planners, but I figured that I could just as easily forget to consult a much cheaper calendar.
At work I line up email reminders in my outbox and schedule them to blast off at future dates. It sometimes works.
2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?
I forget everything: birthdays, appointments, holidays. But I can’t remember what I’ve last forgotten.
3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?
Sometime before we moved in July. I think we went to see Prince Caspian.
4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.
I’m not sure I would know if it was dated. My clothing hasn’t been adventurous since the 1990s, so I don’t think I have much that doesn’t look pretty generic. DH says that some of my nightclothes look like they belonged to a grandma.
5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?
Ick. They are way too sweet, and I can’t get over the fact that they look a bit like squashed dead cockroaches.