Friday, August 22, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: The Forgotten

1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?

I have a little datebook from the dollar store that I carry with me and usually forget to look at. I used to get the Franklin Covey planners, but I figured that I could just as easily forget to consult a much cheaper calendar.

At work I line up email reminders in my outbox and schedule them to blast off at future dates. It sometimes works.

2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?

I forget everything: birthdays, appointments, holidays. But I can’t remember what I’ve last forgotten.

3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?

Sometime before we moved in July. I think we went to see Prince Caspian.

4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.

I’m not sure I would know if it was dated. My clothing hasn’t been adventurous since the 1990s, so I don’t think I have much that doesn’t look pretty generic. DH says that some of my nightclothes look like they belonged to a grandma.

5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?

Ick. They are way too sweet, and I can’t get over the fact that they look a bit like squashed dead cockroaches.

4 comments:

  1. Well now I can never eat a date again! Though you have given me a great idea for Halloween appetizers.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you played. I love dates mind :)but love what Presby Gal wrote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I don't have a datebook, seeing as how I don't need one.

    2. The eighteenth was my younger sister's birthday and I forgot to call her and tell her happy birthday.

    3. I have never been on a date, but that doesn't bother me.

    4. Um...my slippers. They're not outdated, just really worn and very, very comfortable.

    5. I've never experienced dates.

    ReplyDelete