1. When she got to the part in The Deathly Hallows where Harry Potter is walking to his death, she lay prostrate in the hallway weeping and made me tell her if it was going to turn out okay.
|DramaQueen as the Queen of Hearts, with her BFF|
3. Is a serious bookworm.
4. Has a dry sense of humor.
5. Still thinks boys are beneath notice when they aren't outright annoying.
6. Loves Glee.
|Nikola Tesla, sans fangs.|
8. Thinks my favorite musician (Owen Pallett) sounds like "a cat strumming on a banjo."
9. Does not like math or science.
10. Is a saver. She pays for all her own presents for friends and family. She also hoards her Halloween candy, which usually lasts until Christmas, at least, if she can keep it hidden from me.
11. Is okay with peanut butter sandwiches but hates jelly.
12. Wishes nature was indoors and not so dirty.
13. Likes roller skating.
14. Favorite outfit is skinny jeans (they must be skinny and they cannot have any fussy embroidery or such) and a cami with a t-shirt over it (the cami must have lacy trim that peeks out from under the hem of the t-shirt), and black converse (colorful ones are just a bit too much for her).
15. Received a Presidential Award for Academic Excellence this year (She pointed out immediately that there was no way Obama could have actually signed all those certificates). She did not get the award in PE. Shocker.
16. Loves Los Angeles, and visiting her grandparents there is one of the highlights of the year for her.
17. Thinks of herself as "the healthy one in the family."
18. Likes the websites Wonderopolis and Cute Overload, but can't figure out what I find to do on a computer for hours on end.
19. At her birthday party, she and her friends sat in a circle playing a game -- and texting each other. Yes, they texted each other while they were in the same room.
20. Prefers the cake to the frosting.
21. Likes rainy days because they make her feel cozy.
22. Was so horrified when she saw Dear Husband smoking a cigar (which he does maybe maybe once every 5 years) that he promised to never do it again.
23. Has a pretty messy room. Clean clothes tend to sit in a pile on her desk chair until she needs them, and she usually has a collection of water glasses near her bed. Dirty clothes pile up beside the hamper in the bathroom. She isn't quite able to commit to putting them in the dirty clothes or to wearing them again.
24. Has to sleep with the fan on, even in the winter, with just a sheet over her, which she pulls up over her head with a small opening for breathing. There must be two pillow stacked on her left side and a two or three stuffed animals on her right side.
25. Is not a morning person. Duh. Genes on both sides are against that.
26. Her favorite character in Little Women is Beth, which surprised me. I always thought Beth was a bit too good to be true and preferred Jo, but DramaQueen likes Beth's selfless nature.
27. Just "graduated" from elementary school and is *gulp* going to middle school in the fall.
28. Is very protective of Firecracker. Most of the time. When Firecracker hasn't gotten on her last nerve
29. Is easily frustrated, at which point she throws herself on the floor and proclaims the destruction of all her hope and happiness by a firestorm of failure.
30. Won't go to sleep unless her closet door is closed.